Great Peoples

Asking Dumb Questions

Asking dumb questions happens to everyone

It definitely happens to more people then others, but some people don't learn from their mistakes and others actually just have trouble hearing what was said before they ask a dumb question - which may have just been answered - I have this problem.

Others are just silly and don't think at all...

I went to a restaurant and it looked like a great place with a lot of different options...this type of place is my nemisis...I'm sorry Im a libra - it's how I was born. Judge me.

I ask the waiter - who was a little foreign - what would you get if you came here to eat for your first time?"

He looked at me and said ... "Well, ah, the place is called, ah, Soup and a Sandwich, so when you come here, you order a soup and a sandwich...

Foreign wise ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment